Use this report to produce details of the contributions made to pension schemes for the selected template, year, and fiscal period.
You can use this report to compile the pension contribution data for a pension scheme, for a selected payroll template for the fiscal year.
The report shows the employee reference, name, NI number, pension reference, employer contribution amount, employee and voluntary amounts, and contracted out pay.
To produce the report:
- In Payroll Template on the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, select the template from the drop-down list, and click Next.
- On page 2, type the year and fiscal period for the start of the report. This defines part of the report range. Click Next.
- On page 3, type the year and fiscal period for the end of the report., and click Next.
- On page 4, select a pension scheme, or more than one scheme, in the list, to define the schemes you want to produce a report about. (To include a scheme in the report, highlight a pension scheme in the left pane, and click >. To remove a selected scheme, select it in the right pane, and click <).
- Click Run. The Report Confirmation (71) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Default Format is the only option. You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 5, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.