Use this report to list details about SSP payments. You can produce a report on one of the following:
- All SSP for this period
- Employees paid SSP
- SSP not paid
- SSP Days greater than the number of statutory weeks
The report shows the employee reference, name and the start date of employment for those employees paid SSP in the current pay period that satisfy the circumstance you specify.
To produce the report:
- In Payroll Template on the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, select the template from the drop-down list, and click Next.
- On page 2, select an item to report on and click Run. The Report Confirmation (51 if you select the all SSP option, 53 if you select total SSP > statutory allowance, and 88 if you select the other options) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Default Format is the only option. You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 4, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.