Use this report to produce details of the payments to pension schemes in the current pay period for the employees associated with your selected template.
The report groups details by pension scheme. The details for each pension scheme include the pension scheme code and description. Employees who contribute to the pension scheme are shown under the scheme. The details for each employee include the employee reference, NI number, pension reference, department, payroll category (cost centre), gross pay, and employer’s and employee’s contributions, voluntary contributions, and totals.
To produce the report:
- In Payroll Template on the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, select the template from the drop-down list, and click Run. The Report Confirmation (34) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Default Format is the only option. You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 2, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.