Use this report to list all employees whose birthday is between the start and end dates of the next tax period of the template you select on page 1 of the wizard, and whose subsequent age is greater than or equal to the age you specify on page 2.
The ages you specify represent the retirement ages for male and female employees and these values are defaulted from parameters recorded in the payroll module definitions. If no ages are displayed, provide them on page 2 of the wizard. The gender of each employee is checked to choose which age to compare against.
The reference, name and age next period are listed for each employee that satisfies the selection criteria.
To produce the report:
- In Payroll Template on the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, select the template from the drop-down list, and click Next.
- On page 2, in Male and Female, type the age, and click Run. The Report Confirmation (55) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Default Format is the only option. You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 3, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.