Use this report to show all the statutory sick pay and statutory maternity/paternity/adoption pay made to employees associated with the selected criteria.
Each entry lists the SSP qualifying days for the employee, showing to which days of the week SSP can be applied. Then details of the last SSP payment are shown, followed by values for this period and year-to-date figures. SMP values are then displayed for the employee if applicable, showing the number of weeks paid and the amount paid for the year to date.
To produce the report:
- In Payroll Template on the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, select the template from the drop-down list, and click Run. The Report Confirmation (19) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Default Format is the only option. You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 2, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.