To define or change access to the HR Record menu options for a user group:
1. Click System Setup > Housekeeping > User Group – HR Record Option Access. The User Group – HR Record Option Access window is displayed.
2. In User Group, select the name of the user group for whom you want to define HR Record option access. The menus are listed in Group. HR Record is selected by default and its default menu options are displayed in Option.
3. In Group, click a group (menu). For example, to define the access for the Payroll Details group, click Payroll Details. The menu options and associated windows (forms) for the Payroll Details group are displayed in Option.
4. To define access for a menu option, select the option in Option, and set the access to Full Access, No Access or Enquiry Only. For example, to hide General Ledger in the Payroll Details group, click General Ledger and clear the No Access check box. To grant view-only access to Working File, click Working File, and then click Permissions. The Function Access window is displayed. Select Enquiry Only from the Access Permissions drop-down list, and then click OK to close the window. You can select the Toggle All on/Off check box to grant Full Access to everything listed for the selected group option, or clear the check box to set No Access to everything.
5. Click Save to save your changes. You must save any changes you make to the selected group before you select another group to make changes.
6. Click Close to close the HR Record Option Access window.