1. Run a HR Query to output the current details.
- only Employee, Payroll Code, Gen Code and Percentage are required.
- Export file as a CSV.
2. Amend the CSV file Header, to have the table’s field name
- i.e. – emp_id, gen_code, gen_percent and payroll_id
3. Delete the records from payempgen that tie back to the employee’s output in 1.
4. Amend the CSV file to contain the new gen codes, if changing payroll_id, then need to ensure that a fixed input record exists for new Employment/Payroll ID combination.
5. Import CSV file.