The P60 print process has been amended to invoke amendable Crystal Report Definitions.
The following steps will be required to set up the report:
- Store the report format xxxxxxxxx.rpt included with this document, onto your PC.
- In the software, access Maintenance from the top menu bar and scroll to Printing, Report Maintenance.
- Click System Default Reports on the tree displayed, and click Add.
- Enter details to Report Parameters as per the attached screenshot. (Note: this screen is case sensitive).
5. This will then add a P60 entry to the tree structure.