The Contract Claims print process has been amended to invoke amendable Crystal Report Definitions
The following steps will be required to set up the report:
- Store the report format Hereford claims.rpt included with this mail onto your PC.
- In QLX, access the Maintenance option from the top menu bar and go through the menus to Printing, Report Maintenance.
- Click on heading System Default Reports on tree that is displayed and click Add on right hand of screen.
- Enter details to Repot Parameters as per the attached screenshot (Note: this screen is case sensitive).
- This will add a Claims Print entry to the tree structure.
- Click + to left of Pay Slip entry. This will then display Report Templates.
- Highlight Report Templates and click Add on right hand on screen.
- Enter details as per the attached screenshot. When requested for file name, use Browse to point to the file stored in point 1 above.
Claims can then be printed from Payroll, Reporting, Pre-Printed Documents menu.
- The first screen will request the template for which the claims are to be printed.
- The second screen will request whether all claims are to be printed or just those that have not already been printed.
- The third screen allows for the optional selection of an employee. (Note: if no employee is selected, then all employees will be printed).
The report is then processed using the standard Crystal Report function.